Denver Botanic Gardens’ Adult Volunteer Program is formed of a diversified team of men and women who are joined through love for spreading an enthusiasm of plants and the natural world. No matter if helping preserve our display beds, directing children through educative strategies, or greeting visitors, volunteers help just about every area of the Gardens’ operations. Volunteer possibilities are offered at both our York Street and Chatfield positions (options available vary based on site).
We approve volunteers all through the year and new volunteer positioning occurs at least once a month.
Prerequisites for signing up for the Adult Volunteer Program:
– Be more than 18 years of age (for Teen and Family Volunteer programs are full at the moment)
– Fill in a volunteer plan application
– Enroll in New Volunteer orientation
– Finish an interview
– Finish a background check form
– Pay a fee of $25 for clothes, badge and background check (scholarship grants offered)
– Enroll in two Volunteer Summits annually
Adult Volunteer Program Gains:
– Invitations to yearly volunteer acknowledgement functions
– Prospect to visit special classes, academic, instructional and social events
– Special offers on RestoreGardens’ membership and much more!
To become a member of our Ongoing Volunteer program, submit our online volunteer program registration. Once your registration is received, you will be emailed with available orientation dates. If you have any concerns, please email email@example.com (link sends e-mail) or call 720-865-3609. We are an “even chance” volunteer program where everyone has a chance!